Geoff Zink has been with Artec for nearly twelve years. Before and during his tenure with Artec, he has been a theatrical sound designer, creating the designs for a variety of productions in Regional and New York City theaters including the Yale Repertory Theatre, Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, the Manhattan Theatre Club, the Actor’s Studio, and the Delaware Theatre Company, where he was the Resident Sound Designer for three seasons.
Prior to joining Artec, Geoff earned Master of Fine Arts in Sound Design from Yale University, where he created the sound designs for a wide array of theatrical projects. While at Yale, Geoff also studied Show Control system design and implementation with John Huntington.
Geoff has served as a sound engineer in a number of theatrical facilities and theatrical support organizations and he has also served as an adjunct faculty member of the Department of Theatre at Wagner College in Staten Island, New York, where he taught Lighting and Audio Technology for the Theatre.
Geoff currently performs the electric bass guitar in a number of theatrical and music projects around New York City, most notably with The Atomic Grind Show.
Geoff also holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Technical Theatre from Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
Geoff's projects experience involves the following:
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts of Miami-Dade County, FL, USA
- The Bartók National Concert Hall, Palace of Arts, Budapest, Hungry
- Darat King Abdullah II Performing Arts Center, Amman, Jordan
Performance Hall, Charles W. Stockey Centre for the Performing
Arts, Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
- Four Rivers Performing
Arts Center, Paducah, Kentucky, USA
- Fox Cities Performing
Arts Center, Appleton, Wisconsin, USA
- Harpa: Reykjavík Concert Hall and Conference Centre, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Kimmel Center for the
Performing Arts, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- La Maison Symphonique de Montréal, Montréal, Québec, Canada
Technologies Center for Arts Education, New Jersey Performing
Arts Center, Newark, New Jersey, USA
- National Music Forum, Wroclaw, Poland
- North Jutland House of
Music, Aalborg, Denmark
- Overtown Lyric Theater, Miami, Florida, USA
- The Palladium, Carmel Performing Arts Center, Carmel, Indiana, USA
- Renée and Henry Segerstrom
Concert Hall, Segerstrom Center for the Arts, Costa Mesa,
Pleyel, Paris, France
Army Chapel, New York, New York, USA
- South Miami-Dade Cultural
Center - Miami, Florida